Nord-Troms Warhammer Forum
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Diary of a Great Cave Squig

2 posters

Go down

Diary of a Great Cave Squig Empty Diary of a Great Cave Squig

Poste  Da Git 13/1/2011, 22:23

Fra Da Warpath (redigert av meg):

What awoke me?
I was sleeping here on a bed of fungus when something awoke me. Sounds are heard and fire is brought. Food is carrying the fire into my cave. It must have been food that awoke me. The food is carrying small metal plates. Metal plates can not be eaten, food can be eaten. I rise to my feet and launch myself at the food. I just slept so I bounce poorly now, the food notice me, the food looks scared and one piece of food draws a metal thing. There is a flash of light from the stick and a small metal ball strikes me under my mouth, it tickles. I continue forward and this time I bounce better. I strike food and swallow one, the other food flees. I pursue the closest food, I bounce really quick and eat the food.

I see the cave exit. It is bright, the fire in the sky is already there. Another piece of food is waiting on the food. It is standing alone outside the cave and it doesn't see me. It doesn't carry a metal plate. I launch myself at the food, and as I travel downwards I bounce fast. The food runs but I bounce faster. I swallow the food and bounce onward.

I´m hungry now. Bouncing and sleeping makes you hungry. I bounce onwards, and small things run and fly away. It is hard to find food. Suddenly a tree standing in front of me attacks. I was just jumping towards it and then it closed in to me and collided with me. I bounce back to stop in my tracks. Now I sit still staring at the tree. The tree does nothing. I keep staring and the tree keeps doing nothing. I decide to have revenge and attack the tree. The tree doesn't make any resistance. Once it is bitten down I bounce onwards towards the.....direction I bounce to.

I see a smaller me. I bounce towards it, and it bounce towards me. I eat it and it tastes good. I am not hungry now so I sleep. I can´t sleep. The fire in the sky is annoying. I bounce onwards. I bounce a while until the ground betrays me.

It removes itself under my feet so that I get stuck in a hole. The ground is evil. I am stuck so I wait and while I wait I get hungry. A group of small green pieces of food come. They look happy to see me. That is good. Happy food is easy to eat. They throw strange things over me. The things have holes but the holes are to small for me. I get entangled. They lift me up using the things. It's humiliating. They are food and I shall eat them, not be lifted by them.

They start poking me with sticks. Sharp sticks. At first it tickles but then it starts to hurt. Then they send a small piece of food to stand in front of my mouth. I eat it. They start to poke me with the sticks again. It hurts. They send me more food. I eat it. Now they poke me again. Now they come with more food. I wait awhile before I eat it, because I need to rest. They wait with the poking until I eat him. They poke me. I´m starting to think that me eating them and the poking is connected. They give me more food. I don´t eat it. They don´t poke me.

The food backs away and another slightly larger piece of food climbs on to my back. It points it´s finger forward and kicks with it´s legs. I look forward. It pokes me with a stick and does it again. I look somewhere else. It pokes me again. Now it points another time and kicks some more. I look where it points and it pokes me. I try to shake it off, because it is really annoying. It falls off and I eat it. The other food runs, and I follow. I catch some and bounce away. I find a cave and decide to sleep. I don´t like green food anymore. Green food is mean.
Da Git
Da Git
Noble

Antall Innlegg : 1155

http://ntwh.makeforum.net

Til Toppen Go down

Diary of a Great Cave Squig Empty Re: Diary of a Great Cave Squig

Poste  Nexus 13/1/2011, 23:39

rofl Orc Tongue
Nexus
Nexus
Noble